Crushed Optimists

We are twin brothers who grew up in Central Washington. This blog is devoted to the life of Seattle sports fans, as well as various other topics that we will espouse for your enjoyment. We could be called another OFFICIAL SEATTLE SEAHAWKS site, but we'll take our uneducated crack at the Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies as well. A Seattle Sports Blog? Must be the land... of crushed optimism!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Seahawks, Islamic Extremists and Emotional Disparity

It doesn't fee like the Seahawks are 4 and 1. It feels like we just clinched the playoffs on the last play of the regular season. After the first half, I wasn't sure if I knew who the Seahawks were anymore. Then I remembered. Still, I was spent after the game on account of the disparity between my irrational emotional involvement and my actual effect on the games outcome.

This lead me to wondering if Islamic extremists' emotions go through the same ups and downs as a Seahawks fan. The following chart seems to indicate otherwise, but what do I know?

posted by nach @ 5:22 PM  0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


We Wrote These...