Crushed Optimists

We are twin brothers who grew up in Central Washington. This blog is devoted to the life of Seattle sports fans, as well as various other topics that we will espouse for your enjoyment. We could be called another OFFICIAL SEATTLE SEAHAWKS site, but we'll take our uneducated crack at the Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies as well. A Seattle Sports Blog? Must be the land... of crushed optimism!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Go Dawgs!

I'm excited as all-get out for Sunday's game, but before I get swept away by the riptide of Seahawks and Jesus tomorrow morning I wanted to give my utterly meaningless congratulations to the Huskies who managed a win over UCLA. Something UW hasn't done since I was... in high school? Have to check that. Anyway, the Huskies have three wins already and it's not even Halloween yet. Not even October!

The defense is improved over the last two games (not that I watched them) and the offense, while extremely inconsistent (like Vick only not as good), can put up points... sometimes. If the defense plays this well for the rest of the season... we may win another three games. Sweet!

Still, UW football has already exceeded my expectations, so congrats.

posted by nach @ 8:36 PM  0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


We Wrote These...