Crushed Optimists

We are twin brothers who grew up in Central Washington. This blog is devoted to the life of Seattle sports fans, as well as various other topics that we will espouse for your enjoyment. We could be called another OFFICIAL SEATTLE SEAHAWKS site, but we'll take our uneducated crack at the Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies as well. A Seattle Sports Blog? Must be the land... of crushed optimism!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Fantasy Baseball Fun

The Crushed Optimists will be going head to head in our fantasy league this week. Colin is in first place after the two beginning weeks of the season, while I got pounded last week by someone who had an utterly insane week (.450 OBP and .90 WHIP).

While we doubt you care, we always enjoy going against one another. Here's how this normally will go...

I will start out hot, and by Wednesday will probably be up by about 9-3. Then my team will slowly start to choke and Colin will end up pulling it out in the end.

I should win team strikeouts though. I will be ticked off if I don't.

posted by Gavin @ 3:55 PM  2 comments

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger nach said...

Mmm... fantast baseball. I was going to break even this week until Pujols went apeshit. Sigh.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Gavin said...

We all will have those problems Nach. At least you've had Chris Shelton.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


We Wrote These...