Crushed Optimists

We are twin brothers who grew up in Central Washington. This blog is devoted to the life of Seattle sports fans, as well as various other topics that we will espouse for your enjoyment. We could be called another OFFICIAL SEATTLE SEAHAWKS site, but we'll take our uneducated crack at the Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies as well. A Seattle Sports Blog? Must be the land... of crushed optimism!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thursday Seahawk Musings

One day away before Colin and I go ape with previews galore. Today I was hoping to find an article about Seattle to fisk. I went to ESPN.com. Nothing. CBSSportsline. One article about Shaun Alexander. CNNSI. Nothing. FoxSports. Nothing. A billion articles about the other games, pretty much nothing about your #1 seeded Hawks. I'm not sure what to make of that. I think the game just isn't as sexy as say, the Denver-New England tussle. Can't really complain about that. Of course, I can say that most pundits are already calling us to lose next week (have to play the no-respect card at some point in this post). Heck, I'd prefer for our game to be boring. Exciting games are close games which mean we could lose.
So sorry about the lack of articles. We're used to it. At least it means most people really do think we're going to win.

posted by Gavin @ 1:36 PM  0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


We Wrote These...