Crushed Optimists

We are twin brothers who grew up in Central Washington. This blog is devoted to the life of Seattle sports fans, as well as various other topics that we will espouse for your enjoyment. We could be called another OFFICIAL SEATTLE SEAHAWKS site, but we'll take our uneducated crack at the Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies as well. A Seattle Sports Blog? Must be the land... of crushed optimism!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

THE DAY THE GORILLA DIED!!!

Seahawks 20, Redskins 10

UW 69, UCLA 65

Priceless.

Unbelievable.

Loss for words.

Believe me, we'll have more to say later on, but for now, let's enjoy this, shall we?

posted by colin_hesse @ 5:00 PM  2 comments

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger nach said...

The season I've been waiting for all my life is happening... while I'm in Kazakhstan. Whatever it takes! The biggest bummer is being the only Seahawks fan in Karaganda. Keep it up boys--you don't know how much I wish I could've been there!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Gavin said...

Nate, you were missed... have some vodka in celebration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


We Wrote These...