Crushed Optimists

We are twin brothers who grew up in Central Washington. This blog is devoted to the life of Seattle sports fans, as well as various other topics that we will espouse for your enjoyment. We could be called another OFFICIAL SEATTLE SEAHAWKS site, but we'll take our uneducated crack at the Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies as well. A Seattle Sports Blog? Must be the land... of crushed optimism!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Pre-Felix Post

Before I start gushing, there are some other topics to blog about today...

- The Seahawks sign another defensive tackle. Yep, give the guy two weeks of practice and then cut him. Joy.

- The Seahawks have two many wide receivers. Sounds like we are going to cut someone talented. That would be unfortunate. Hopefully we can find a spot for both Urban and Hackett, but I don't see it.

- The Seahawks play on Friday. I will watch part of it if I am not at the driving range.

- I will be buying a big TV this weekend. Felix in HDTV, baby.

- More columnists than just me think the Huskies have enough to hit the six win mark and a meaningless bowl game. I just really like Tyrone Willingham. Of course, it all is dependent on whether or not a quarterback actually establishes himself.

- Casey Paus is not a quarterback. I will hurt someone or something if that is the decision made.

- That is all... because there is so much more...

posted by Gavin @ 1:45 PM  1 comments

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! I give it an A+ with a Gold Star!! If you want, you can check out my earn extra money online blog that reveals many things that nobody knows about how to easily make 90k/month online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


We Wrote These...