Crushed Optimists

We are twin brothers who grew up in Central Washington. This blog is devoted to the life of Seattle sports fans, as well as various other topics that we will espouse for your enjoyment. We could be called another OFFICIAL SEATTLE SEAHAWKS site, but we'll take our uneducated crack at the Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies as well. A Seattle Sports Blog? Must be the land... of crushed optimism!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It Has Been A Slow Process....

Of building a links list for people to go and read some excellent Mariner fan base analyses. I am pleased to report that I got off my fanny and added two new ones that come from true blue Mariner fans. Go and visit! Once again, a lot of times Gavin and I suck. No doubt.

Hope Springs Eternal
Marty's Mariners

posted by colin_hesse @ 12:08 AM  1 comments

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Thanks for the link, I linked to you as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


We Wrote These...