Crushed Optimists

We are twin brothers who grew up in Central Washington. This blog is devoted to the life of Seattle sports fans, as well as various other topics that we will espouse for your enjoyment. We could be called another OFFICIAL SEATTLE SEAHAWKS site, but we'll take our uneducated crack at the Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies as well. A Seattle Sports Blog? Must be the land... of crushed optimism!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Newnham off his game

I've disagreed with quite a few articles by Blaine Newnham recently, and today's offering was no exception. Because Martell Webster might have some money problems, he should be allowed to enter the NBA early. Because Martell might get injured he (or any high school prospect) should be allowed to make the jump to the NBA. From a fan's standpoint I think I can officially say, "Who the heck cares?" I don't... absolutely don't. High school players make the NBA worse, outside of an extroardiary select few, and they can wait two years. I want a role player like Damien Wilkins as my 12th man, not Robert "Acne" Swift. I want my team that I'm giving 60 bucks a ticket to spend that money on people I might see within the next four years. End of story.

posted by Gavin @ 4:27 PM  0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


We Wrote These...