Crushed Optimists

We are twin brothers who grew up in Central Washington. This blog is devoted to the life of Seattle sports fans, as well as various other topics that we will espouse for your enjoyment. We could be called another OFFICIAL SEATTLE SEAHAWKS site, but we'll take our uneducated crack at the Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies as well. A Seattle Sports Blog? Must be the land... of crushed optimism!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

My Favorite National

Every year that I've done Fantasy Baseball I've had Jose Vidro as my second baseman, and he is the only player I can say that about. So I have an affinity for the guy, especially since he did decide to stick around in a terrible situation instead of play for the Yankees. Given all that, I feel great for him and all the other National players opening up in DC today. Consistent fan support, real ownership on the way, and a field that won't destroy you. No 28 game road trips. I look for the Nationals to be a surprise team this year. Go Vidro!

posted by Gavin @ 2:22 PM  0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


We Wrote These...