Crushed Optimists

We are twin brothers who grew up in Central Washington. This blog is devoted to the life of Seattle sports fans, as well as various other topics that we will espouse for your enjoyment. We could be called another OFFICIAL SEATTLE SEAHAWKS site, but we'll take our uneducated crack at the Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies as well. A Seattle Sports Blog? Must be the land... of crushed optimism!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Seattle P-I AL West Previews

If you want to read more AL West previes, feel free to jaunt on over to the P-I and read their previews of all AL West teams. However, be warned. They are pretty lame, far beneath what I would expect. Very little analysis, very little player predictions.... I don't know, I guess I just expected more from them. But, by all means, head on over there. Art Thiel and John Hickey have some good stuff, so that's worth it.

posted by colin_hesse @ 3:17 PM  0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


We Wrote These...