Crushed Optimists

We are twin brothers who grew up in Central Washington. This blog is devoted to the life of Seattle sports fans, as well as various other topics that we will espouse for your enjoyment. We could be called another OFFICIAL SEATTLE SEAHAWKS site, but we'll take our uneducated crack at the Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies as well. A Seattle Sports Blog? Must be the land... of crushed optimism!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

M's Roster Moves

Well, after watching Campillo pitch well last night, I learned that he has been sent down to AAA. A poster at USSMariner also stated that Aaron Sele had been sent down, leaving the battle for the fifth starter to Franklin and Hernandez. I was not able to confirm the Aaron Sele move. If true, and from what I saw yesterday.... let it be Franklin. I know, I know, I saw Hernandez absolutely own the Angels for two innings. He is special, and that is why I don't want ANYTHING bad to happen to him. Bring him up midseason. We might be out of the race by then, so it'll give me a good reason to spend the $150 on MLB Season Ticket.

posted by colin_hesse @ 9:19 AM  0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


We Wrote These...