Crushed Optimists

We are twin brothers who grew up in Central Washington. This blog is devoted to the life of Seattle sports fans, as well as various other topics that we will espouse for your enjoyment. We could be called another OFFICIAL SEATTLE SEAHAWKS site, but we'll take our uneducated crack at the Mariners, Sonics, and Huskies as well. A Seattle Sports Blog? Must be the land... of crushed optimism!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Lovefest of Arizona/UW fans

Ray Ratto had an interesting article on how UW fans cheered UA on in Boise against UAB. As a Husky fan who lives in Arizona, you can bet I was cheering for UA. Why?

1. My grandparents live near Tucson. My grandpa is a low-key individual... except when his Cats are playing.

2. The normal love found between Cats and Dawgs.

3. To show the other conferences how the Pac-10 plays ball.

4. I just love watching Salim Stoudamire play... not against the Huskies. He has such a pure shot.

5. I think Arizona had, and still has, a great chance against Oklahoma State and Illinois.

6. I picked Arizona to go to the Final Four in my bracket.

7. Which older coach would you rather cheer for: Lute Olsen or Bobby Knight?

8. Once agin, to show the other conferences how the Pac-10 plays ball.

Cheer with me for Arizona this coming weekend. Go Cats! (until you play the Dawgs. Then the gloves come off)

posted by colin_hesse @ 1:26 PM  0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


We Wrote These...